Monday, November 17, 2014

Forest Lake Show

Earlier this week I had the honor and pleasure of showing some work at the Forest Lake Country Club in Columbia SC. The event was hosted by Raymond James, Eagle Investment Group, and Guggenheim Investments. As my first solo show in Columbia, the event was a great opportunity to show work in the midlands and was a very warm welcome for my my wife and I; who just moved to the area in July. 

I showed 30 pieces of recent work in the beautiful "Lake View Room" of the club.

Some small...


Some large.
Ruins, St. Matthews
Oil on Board
35"x44"
$4,000-5,500 (framed)



The event was well attended. I was pleased to see many new faces and a few old friends. 
Everyone shared food and drinks and had a fun evening. 
To view the entire show online, click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment